Beef Vegetable Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1 15-ounce can(s) tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cup(s) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 1/4 cup(s) frozen corn, thawed
- 1 1/4 cup(s) beef broth
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) molasses
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note