- 1/2 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 tablespoon(s) finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoon(s) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon(s) dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 3 sheets refrigerated pie pastry (9 inches)
- Barbecue or sweet-and-sour sauce, optional
- • In a large skillet, cook the beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the sour cream, dill, salt, mustard, curry and pepper; remove from the heat.
- • Unfold pastry sheets onto a lightly floured surface; cut into 3-in. circles. Place 1-1/2 teaspoons of beef mixture in the center of each circle. Brush edge of pastry with water; fold circles in half.
- • Place on greased baking sheets. With a fork, press edges to seal and poke holes in top. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with barbecue or sweet-and-sour sauce if desired. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note