Beef Tortilla Casserole
Community Recipe from
- Beef Tortilla Casserole
- An enchilada dinner kit creates a hearty beef casserole that's in the oven in just 20 minutes.
- Prep Time
- Total Time
- lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- cup chopped onion
- box (14.2 oz) Old El Paso® enchilada dinner kit
- cup water
- can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso® chopped green chiles
- cup sour cream
- cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1.Heat oven to 350°F. In 10-inch skillet, cook beef and onion, stirring occasionally, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in both pouches enchilada sauce (from dinner kit), the seasoning mix (from dinner kit), water and chiles; heat until hot.
- 2.In ungreased 11x7-inch baking dish, spread 1 cup of the beef mixture. Cut tortillas (from dinner kit) in half. Place 6 tortilla halves on beef; spread with 1/2 cup of the sour cream. Top with 1/2 cup of the cheese, 1 cup of the beef mixture and remaining 6 tortilla halves. Top with remaining sour cream, remaining beef mixture and remaining cheese.
- 3.Bake 30 minutes. If desired, serve with additional sour cream, diced red bell pepper and chopped fresh cilantro.
- Makes 6 servings
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Beef Tortilla Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes