Beef Tortilla Casserole 2
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Beef Tortilla Casserole Recipe
- Beef Tortilla Casserole Recipe photo by Taste of Home
- Read reviews(8)
- Rate recipe
- The mild taco flavor of this microwaved main dish is complemented by sour cream and two kinds of cheese. —Patty Burchett, Louisville, Kentucky
- This recipe is:
- Grocery List
- Recipe Box
- Beef Tortilla Casserole RecipePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- Yield: 6-8 Servings
- 30 30
- •2 pounds ground beef
- •1 medium onion, chopped
- •1 bottle (8 ounces) taco sauce
- •6 corn tortillas (6 inches), halved and cut into 1-inch strips
- •2 cups (16 ounces) Daisy Brand Sour Cream
- •1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- •1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- •Crumble beef into a large microwave-safe dish. Stir in onion. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 6-7 minutes or until meat is no longer pink, stirring and draining every 2 minutes. Stir in taco sauce and tortillas.
- • In a greased 2-1/2-qt. microwave-safe dish, layer half of the beef mixture, sour cream and cheeses. Repeat layers. Cover and cook at 70% power for 7-9 minutes or until heated through. Let stand for 2-4 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
- Editor's Note: This recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
- Nutritional Facts 1 serving (1 cup) equals 439 calories, 27 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 117 mg cholesterol, 441 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 30 g protein.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Beef Tortilla Casserole 2 Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles