Beef Tip Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Stew Beef Cut into bite size pieces
- 1 whole(s) Onion Medium
- 2 cup(s) Rice Yellow rice can be used
- 16 ounce(s) cheddar cheese Shreaded
- 1 can(s) Cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can(s) Cream of chicken soup
- 2 tablespoon(s) garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce worchestershire sauce can be used instead
- 2 tablespoon(s) garlic vinegar
- Saute meat and onions in olive oil, soy sauce and garlic vinegar, cook until meat is about medium. Cook rice and put in large bowl, add the cream of mushroom and chicken soups along with the garlic powder, meat and onions mixture and 2 cups cheese. Pour mixture into an 16x9 baking pan (spray pan with a nonstick spray) and top with rest of the cheese. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until cheese starts turning brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BBsKitchen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note