Beef Tidbits With Horseradish Sauce
More From Southern Living
Chill: 2 Hours
Stand: 40 Minutes
Bake: 1 Hour
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup bourbon*
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 (3-lb.) eye-of-round roast
- 48 small dinner rolls
- Horseradish Sauce
- 1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a 1-gal. zip-top plastic bag; add roast, turning to coat. Seal and chill 2 hours or up to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- 2. Let roast stand at room temperature 30 minutes. Remove roast from marinade, discarding marinade. Place on a lightly greased wire rack in a roasting pan.
- 3. Bake at 500° for 10 minutes; reduce oven temperature to 375°, and bake 50 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 135°. Cover loosely with foil, and let stand 10 minutes.
- 4. Cut roast into thin slices; serve with rolls and Horseradish Sauce.
- *1/4 cup apple juice may be substituted for bourbon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note