Beef Teriyaki skewers. Marnate beef for 2-3 hours then bake.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) boneless beef tenderloin - or sirloin steak
- 4 clove(s) garlic
- 1/2 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) dry sherry
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- Marinate 2-3 hours Bake at 325 degrees 25-30 minutes
- Cut beef into 1" strips
- Combine garlic, soy sauce, sherry sugar and mustard for marinade
- Let stand for 2-3 hours at room temperature
- Thread beef on skewers and place in 9x12 baking dish
- Cook at 325 degrees for 25-30 minutes basting constantly
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JackieMurphy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note