- 1 3/4 pounds beef tenderloin, trimmed
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 cup whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- calories 183
- caloriesfromfat 0.0 %
- fat 9 g
- satfat 2.9 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 20.3 g
- carbohydrate 4.5 g
- fiber 0.7 g
- cholesterol 57 mg
- iron 2.9 mg
- sodium 236 mg
- calcium 21 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°.
Sprinkle tenderloin with pepper. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add beef, and cook 10 minutes or until browned.
Combine mustard and horseradish; spread onto beef. Combine breadcrumbs and next 5 ingredients; pat onto beef, pressing firmly. Coat beef with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 35 to 40 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers 145° (medium-rare) to 160° (medium).
Place beef on a platter; cover with foil. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
carbo rating: 4