Beef Tenderloin with Henry Bain Sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle chutney
- 1 (14-ounce) bottle ketchup
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 1 (11-ounce) bottle steak sauce
- 1 (10-ounce) bottle Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 (4 1/2- to 5-pound) beef tenderloin, trimmed
- Process chutney in a blender or food processor until smooth. Add ketchup and next 4 ingredients, and process until blended. Chill at least 2 hours.
- Stir together butter, salt, and pepper; rub over tenderloin. Place on a lightly greased rack in a jellyroll pan. Fold under 4 to 6 inches of narrow end of tenderloin to fit onto rack.
- Bake at 500° for 30 to 35 minutes or to desired degree of doneness. Let stand 15 minutes before serving. Serve tenderloin with sauce.
- NOTE: For testing purposes only, we used Major Grey's Chutney and A.1. Steak Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Beef Tenderloin with Henry Bain Sauce Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Main Dishes