Easy and very simple. I Love It!
Beef Tenderloin Steaks with Red Wine-Mushroom Sauce
Srring the mushrooms constantly helps release their juices, allowing them to caramelize quickly in this beef tenderloin steak recipe with a red wine-mushroom sauce. Complete the meal with Wedge Salad with Sour Cream-Mustard Seed Dressing or roasted potatoes.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 244
- Calories from fat: 46%
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Protein: 23.3g
- Carbohydrate: 3.8g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Cholesterol: 74mg
- Iron: 1.9mg
- Sodium: 235mg
- Calcium: 24mg
- 4 (4-ounce) beef tenderloin steaks, trimmed (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1 (8-ounce) package presliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper; coat with cooking spray. Add steaks to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Transfer steaks to a serving platter; keep warm.
- 2. Add mushrooms to pan. Coat mushrooms with cooking spray; sauté 3 minutes or until browned. Stir in wine, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Cook until liquid almost evaporates. Remove pan from heat; add butter and rosemary, stirring until butter melts. Pour sauce over steaks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes