Beef Tenderloin Steaks with Peperonata
Photo: Tina Cornett; Styling: Mary Lyn Hill
Yield: 6 servings
More From Southern Living
Amount per serving
- Calories: 226
- Fat: 10.5g
- Cholesterol: 74mg
- Sodium: 640mg
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh or dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 6 (4-ounce) beef tenderloin steaks
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Garnish: fresh rosemary sprigs
- Stir together egg and 1 tablespoon water until blended.
- Stir together breadcrumbs and next 4 ingredients.
- Rub steaks with garlic. Dip steaks in egg mixture, and coat with breadcrumb mixture.
- Cook steaks in hot oil in a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat 2 minutes. Turn steaks, and bake in skillet at 450° for 3 to 5 minutes or to desired degree of doneness. Serve with Peperonata, and garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes