Beef Tenderloin Fillets with Green Peppercorn Sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 (8-ounce) beef tenderloin fillets
- 2 cups Marsala wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 20 green peppercorns
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1/8 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add fillets, and cook 6 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Remove fillets from skillet, and keep warm.
- Add wine, broth, and peppercorns to skillet; cook 20 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half. Stir in cream and mustard; cook 20 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half. Return fillets to skillet, and serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes