Beef Tenderloin Fillets with Green Peppercorn Sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 (8-ounce) beef tenderloin fillets
- 2 cups Marsala wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 20 green peppercorns
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1/8 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add fillets, and cook 6 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Remove fillets from skillet, and keep warm.
- Add wine, broth, and peppercorns to skillet; cook 20 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half. Stir in cream and mustard; cook 20 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half. Return fillets to skillet, and serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note