Photo: Ralph Anderson; Styling: Rose Nguyen
Yield: Makes 12 to 14 servings
More From Southern Living
Stand Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 cup dry sherry
- 1 cup lite soy sauce
- 5 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 (5- to 6-lb.) beef tenderloin, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Garnish: rosemary sprigs
- 1. Stir together first 3 ingredients.
- 2. Rub tenderloin with olive oil, and place on a wire rack in a roasting pan. Pour sherry mixture into roasting pan.
- 3. Bake at 450°, basting occasionally, 45 to 50 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 140° for medium-rare. Bake longer until thermometer registers 160° for medium or 170° for medium-well.
- 4. Cover tenderloin loosely with aluminum foil; let stand 15 minutes before slicing. Garnish, if desired. Serve with pan drippings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note