Photo: Ralph Anderson; Styling: Rose Nguyen
More From Southern Living
Stand Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 cup dry sherry
- 1 cup lite soy sauce
- 5 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 (5- to 6-lb.) beef tenderloin, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Garnish: rosemary sprigs
- 1. Stir together first 3 ingredients.
- 2. Rub tenderloin with olive oil, and place on a wire rack in a roasting pan. Pour sherry mixture into roasting pan.
- 3. Bake at 450°, basting occasionally, 45 to 50 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 140° for medium-rare. Bake longer until thermometer registers 160° for medium or 170° for medium-well.
- 4. Cover tenderloin loosely with aluminum foil; let stand 15 minutes before slicing. Garnish, if desired. Serve with pan drippings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes