These were very good, served with a Lime rice & Beans side dish or Spanish rice goes well too.
Beef Taquitos (Cuisine tonight for 2)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 10 ounce(s) cooked shredded beef (Lloysd)
- 1 cup(s) low-sodium beef broth
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 3 cup(s) canola oil
- 8 corn torillas
- sour cream,lettuce,tomatoes,
- cheddar cheese shredded
- Heat oil to 375 degrees. Flash fry each tortilla in oil 10 seconds. Place on a towel-lined baking sheet.
- In a saucepan, simmer , beef, broth,cumin, garlic, onion powder and salt, 15
- Fill each tortilla with 2-3 T. of filling. Rollup and secure with a toothpick.
- Fry taquitos in oil until golden brown, 2-3 minutes. Remove from oil and drain on a paper-towel-lined plate.
- Garnish with sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note