Beef Taco Bake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound pound(s) ground beef
- 1 Can can(s) (10 3/4 oz) Cambell's Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 Cup Pace Picante Sauce
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inch) OR 8 corn tortillas (6 inch) Cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz)
- * Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
- * Stir the soup, picante sauce, milk, tortillas and half the cheese in the skillet. Spoon the beef mixture into a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Cover the baking dish.
- * Bake at 400°F. for 30 minutes or until the beef mixture is hot and bubbling. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JessicaRa and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note