- 3 small acorn squash, halved and seeded
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1 pound(s) lean ground beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup(s) Russian salad dressing
- 3/4 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 cup(s) Russian salad dressing
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) brown sugar
- • Place squash cut-side down in a roasting pan and pour water in pan. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine filling ingredients. Remove squash from oven. Increase oven temperature to 375°. Lightly spoon filling into each squash cavity. Combine glaze ingredients and baste meat and top of squash. Bake 40-50 minutes, basting with glaze every 15 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note