Beef Stroganoff with Ground Beef
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Ground Beef
- 1 tablespoon(s) Onion Chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 3/4 pound(s) Mushrooms Sliced
- 1 cup(s) Sour Cream
- 1 can(s) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1 bag(s) Wide Egg Noodles
- Brown ground bee, mushrooms and onions in a large pan. Drain grease.
- Add salt, pepper, butter, sour cream, and soup to meat mixture. Heat until just about to boil.
- Serve over egg noodles or rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lynn324 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note