Beef Stroganoff with Ground Beef
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Ground Beef
- 1 tablespoon(s) Onion Chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 3/4 pound(s) Mushrooms Sliced
- 1 cup(s) Sour Cream
- 1 can(s) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1 bag(s) Wide Egg Noodles
- Brown ground bee, mushrooms and onions in a large pan. Drain grease.
- Add salt, pepper, butter, sour cream, and soup to meat mixture. Heat until just about to boil.
- Serve over egg noodles or rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lynn324 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes