Great weeknight easy dinner...my toddlers loved it! I plan on making it again. I lightened it up a bit to make it a little friendlier to my waistline. Low-fat sour cream, fat free soup...
Beef Stroganoff Meatballs
- 1 medium-size sweet onion, diced
- 1 (4.5-oz.) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 (10 3/4-oz.) cans CAMPBELL'S Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 (28-oz.) package frozen Italian-style meatballs
- 1/2 (16-oz.) package wide egg noodles
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Garnishes: fresh parsley sprigs, freshly cracked pepper
- 1. Sauté onion in a lightly greased large saucepan over medium heat 2 minutes. Add mushrooms, and sauté 2 to 3 minutes or until onion is tender.
- 2. Whisk together beef broth and next 3 ingredients in a medium bowl until smooth. Add soup mixture and meatballs to onion mixture in pan. Cook meatballs according to time on package directions, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Meanwhile, prepare noodles according to package directions.
- 4. Remove meatball mixture from heat; stir in sour cream until smooth and blended. Serve meatball mixture over hot cooked noodles. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note