- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried parsley
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup(s) grated cheddar cheese
- 3 ounce(s) can mushroom slices drained
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- Brown ground beef and onion, stirring to break up beef. Drain grease. Add garlic powder, parsley and salt. Stir in soup, cheese and mushrooms. Cook over low heat for 15 minutes, stirring frequently. Add sour cream; heat through.
- Serve over rice, noodles, mashed or baked potatoes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CynthMic and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note