Community Recipe from
- 1.5 pound(s) sirloin
- 8 ounce(s) mushrooms
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 1.5 cup(s) beef broth
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire
- 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 1.5 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 bag(s) egg noodles
- 1 Cut beef across grain into about 1 1/2x1/2-inch strips.
- 2 Cook mushrooms, onions and garlic in butter in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until onions are tender; remove from skillet.
- 3 Cook beef in same skillet until brown. Stir in 1 cup of the broth, the salt and Worcestershire sauce. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- 4 Stir remaining 1/2 cup broth into flour; stir into beef mixture. Add onion mixture; heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute. Stir in sour cream; heat until hot (do not boil). Serve over noodles.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by paulwiz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Beef Stroganoff Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes