Great crockpot dish, very yummy after a day of skiing!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 lbs beef chuck steak trimmed and cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1 14 oz package(s) white mushrooms cleaned and quartered
- 2 onions finely chopped
- 2 T tomato paste
- 1 C low sodium beef broth
- 1/2 C white wine
- 1/4 C low sodium soy sauce
- 1 C low fat sour cream
- 2 T cornstarch
- 1/4 t black pepper
- 6 C cooked egg noodles
- 3 T chopped parsley optional
- 1. Combine beef, mushrooms, onions, tomato paste, broth, wine and 3 T of the soy sauce in a slow cooker. Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or on LOW for 6 hours or, until beef is tender.
- 2. In a small bowl, stir together sour cream, cornstarch, and black pepper; whisk into slow cooker and cook an additional 30 minutes or until sauce has thickened. Serve over egg noodles and sprinkle with parsley if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraSzejna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note