Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 lbs beef chuck steak trimmed and cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1 14 oz package(s) white mushrooms cleaned and quartered
- 2 onions finely chopped
- 2 T tomato paste
- 1 C low sodium beef broth
- 1/2 C white wine
- 1/4 C low sodium soy sauce
- 1 C low fat sour cream
- 2 T cornstarch
- 1/4 t black pepper
- 6 C cooked egg noodles
- 3 T chopped parsley optional
- 1. Combine beef, mushrooms, onions, tomato paste, broth, wine and 3 T of the soy sauce in a slow cooker. Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or on LOW for 6 hours or, until beef is tender.
- 2. In a small bowl, stir together sour cream, cornstarch, and black pepper; whisk into slow cooker and cook an additional 30 minutes or until sauce has thickened. Serve over egg noodles and sprinkle with parsley if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraSzejna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes