Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 pound(s) cubed round steak sliced thin
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 onion sliced
- 8 ounce(s) mushrooms sliced
- 1 teaspoon(s) flour
- 1 can(s) beef broth
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- Brown steak (seasoned with salt, pepper, and garlic powder and dredged in flour) quickly in oil and butter; Remove from pan; add onion and mushroom and cook until tender. Sprinkle with flour; return steak to pan with broth and soup; Simmer covered for 30 min. Just before serving, stir in salt, pepper and sour cream. Serve over egg noodles.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kimpittman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Beef stroganoff Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes