this was delicious!!! definitely will make again
Beef Stir-Fry with Avocado Salad - Fitness Magazine
Community Recipe from
- 12 ounce(s) beef tenderloin
- 12 ounces beef tenderloin, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 poblano, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup Cojita cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup cilantro plus more for garnish, chopped
- Corn tortillas (optional)
- 1. In a bowl, combine beef, 2 tablespoons lime juice, and 1 tablespoon chili powder; set aside.
- 2. Heat oil in a large skillet. Add onion, bell pepper, and poblano and saute 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Add beef and marinade to vegetables and cook 3 to 4 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper.
- 4. In another bowl, combine beans, avocado, cheese, 1/4 cup cilantro, and remaining lime juice and chili powder.
- 5. Garnish beef and vegetables with remaining cilantro. Serve with avocado salad and warmed tortillas if desired
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKP220 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Beef Stir-Fry with Avocado Salad - Fitness Magazine Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes