Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 - 4 pound(s) stew meat cubed
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cup(s) beef broth
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 3 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 2 bay leaves
- 6 small potatoes quartered
- 2 small onions chopped
- 3 stalks sliced
- 1 cup(s) carrots sliced
- Place meat in slow cooker. Sprinkle flour, salt and pepper over meat.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 - 10 hours or on HIGH for 6 hours or until meat is tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NanaMarsha and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note