Community Recipe from
- 2 - 4 pound(s) stew meat cubed
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cup(s) beef broth
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 3 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 2 bay leaves
- 6 small potatoes quartered
- 2 small onions chopped
- 3 stalks sliced
- 1 cup(s) carrots sliced
- Place meat in slow cooker. Sprinkle flour, salt and pepper over meat.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 - 10 hours or on HIGH for 6 hours or until meat is tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NanaMarsha and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes