Beef Steaks With Blue Cheese
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 beef tenderloin steaks (1-1/2 inches thick and 8 ounces each)
- 2 ounce(s) blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter, softened
- 2 slice(s) white bread, crusts removed and cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- • Place meat on broiler pan. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 5-8 minutes on each side or until meat is browned and cooked to desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
- • Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the blue cheese and butter; set aside. In a skillet, saute bread cubes in oil until golden brown. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Top steaks with blue cheese mixture and sprinkle with croutons; broil 1 minute longer or until cheese is slightly melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note