I love this dish. I got it somewhere else. I used turkey and it was really good. My husband even liked it.
Beef Spinach Hot Dish
- 1 can(s) (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 2 10-oz. package(s) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 4-oz. can(s) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the mushrooms, salt, oregano and pepper. Add the spinach, soup and sour cream. Stir in half of the mozzarella cheese.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese; bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note