Beef Sirloin Tips with Smoky Pepper Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1-1/2 lb. beef sirloin tip steak
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika or paprika
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 12- to 16-oz. jar roasted red and/or yellow sweet peppers
- 1/2 cup hickory- or mesquite-flavored barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1. Trim meat and cut into 1- to 1-1/2-inch chunks; sprinkle with paprika. In a 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add meat; brown 5 minutes or to desired doneness. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- 2. Meanwhile, drain roasted red peppers, reserving liquid. Cut up roasted peppers. Measure 1/2 cup of the reserved liquid (if needed, add enough water to equal 1/2 cup). Add peppers and the liquid to the skillet. Add barbecue sauce. Cook, uncovered, 5 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently until sauce is slightly thickened. Return meat to skillet; heat through.
- 3. Sprinkle with parsley. Makes 4 servings
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Beef Sirloin Tips with Smoky Pepper Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes