The ribs were tender and delicious. The sauce was so good. Just like they make at Olive Garden
Beef Short Ribs
Community Recipe from
- 4 pound(s) beef short ribs
- 2 to 3 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) cabernet sauvignon wine
- 32 ounce(s) beef broth
- 3 to 4 sprig(s) fresh rosemary
- 1 large can(s) diced tomatoes
- 1 lg whole(s) onion, chopped
- 2 to 3 clove(s) garlic, chopped
- Salt and pepper short ribs. Add olive oil to a Dutch oven and brown in small batches. Remove ribs from the pot and add the onions, cooking until translucent. Add the garlic for just a minute, careful not to burn it. Add the ribs and any juice back to the pot. Add remaining ingredients and cover. Cooking until ribs are fork tender. Can be served over tortellini or mashed potatoes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by conniedee and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note