Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup(s) Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup(s) Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) Shawarma Spices
- 1 kg Beef Strips Similar to Strogonoff
- 4 whole(s) Onions Sliced in thin strips
- 3 whole(s) tomatoes Sliced evenly
- 1- Slice the Onions in strips and saute with a little oil till they become translucent. Then set them aside.
- 2 - Heat the rest of the Oil, then add the Beef Strips and cook them till they are half cooked.
- 3- Add the Onions.
- 4- Add the Lemon Juice, Vinegar, Shawarma Spices.
- 5- Cook for 10 minutes, for all the flavours to mix well together. You can taste the sauce at this point and see if you need to add a little more spices.
- 6- Place all ingredients in a pyrex.
- 7- Add the tomato slices on top of the meat and onions and place it in the oven, covered in foil for 30 minutes.
- 7- After 30 minutes, uncover and cook for 10 minutes.
- You can serve with Tahini on the side, as well as Mint, Radish, Red Peppers and Pita Bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by moniitani and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note