The choice in beef is great and so is the recipe. Only downfall is that it's a little too salty. Would use less soy sauce next time.
Beef Satay with Thai Coconut-Peanut Sauce
Photo: Luca Trovato; Styling: Dani Fisher
More From Coastal Living
Chill: 1 Hour
Grill: 4 Minutes
- 1 pound flank steak
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric, optional
- 12 (12-inch) wooden skewers
- Thai Coconut-Peanut Sauce
- 1. Cut beef across the grain into 12 (1- to 1 1/2-inch) strips, about 1/4-inch thick. Weave strips onto skewers, and place in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish or shallow roasting pan.
- 2. Combine soy sauce, honey, coriander, and turmeric, if desired; brush on both sides of skewers. Cover, and marinate in refrigerator 1 to 4 hours.
- 3. Preheat grill to high heat (400° to 450°).
- 4. Remove skewers from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Serve with Thai Coconut-Peanut Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes