Community Recipe from
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) lime juice divided
- 1 3/4 teaspoon(s) sugar divided
- 2 teaspoon(s) grated, fresh ginger
- 1 pound(s) flank steak thinly sliced against the grain
- 1/3 cup(s) peanut butter
- vegetable oil for gril
- 2 package(s) ramen noodles cooked according to package instructions (seasoning packet discar
- thinly sliced cucumber
- STEP 1
- Soak 12 wooden skewers in water, 15 minutes. In a shallow dish, whisk together 1 tablespoon each soy sauce and lime juice and 1 teaspoon each sugar and ginger. Add beef, toss, and let sit 10 minutes.
- STEP 2
- Meanwhile, in a blender, puree remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice, 3/4 teaspoon sugar, and 1 teaspoon ginger with peanut butter and 1/3 cup water. Season with remaining soy sauce.
- STEP 3
- Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high. Thread beef onto skewers. Clean and lightly oil hot grill. Grill beef until charred and cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Toss ramen with peanut-ginger sauce. Serve with beef and cucumber.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AutumnEckler and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Beef Satay Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes