Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) ground beef, leanest
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) mustard seed
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 3 tablespoon(s) Martin's Tender Quick Salt
- Combine all ingredients and shape into 2 rolls and wrap in foil. Ties ends. Refrigerate 24 hours(not mouth longer than that). Put 2 rolls in large pan of boiling water. Boil 60 minutes. Unwrap and rewrap and refrigerate.
- Slice and serve as Salami
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Beef Salami Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Hors d'Oeuvres