Beef Salad Niçoise
Serve this hearty salad with crusty baguettes and red wine or sparkling water.
Yield: Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 6 small new potatoes, cut in half
- 1 Peppery Grilled Flank Steak
- 9 to 12 cups gourmet mixed greens
- 2 purple onions, cut in half and sliced
- 12 plum tomatoes, quartered
- 3/4 cup niçoise olives
- Peppercorn Ranch dressing
- Cook green beans in boiling water in a saucepan 5 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain and set aside.
- Cook potato in boiling water to cover in saucepan 15 minutes or until tender; drain and cool slightly. Cut potato into quarters.
- Cut flank steak diagonally across the grain into thin strips.
- Mound steak strips in center of a lettuce lined-platter. Arrange green beans, potato, onion, tomato, and olives around flank steak. Serve with Peppercorn Ranch dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note