Beef Salad Niçoise
Serve this hearty salad with crusty baguettes and red wine or sparkling water.
Yield: Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 6 small new potatoes, cut in half
- 1 Peppery Grilled Flank Steak
- 9 to 12 cups gourmet mixed greens
- 2 purple onions, cut in half and sliced
- 12 plum tomatoes, quartered
- 3/4 cup niÃ§oise olives
- Peppercorn Ranch dressing
- Cook green beans in boiling water in a saucepan 5 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain and set aside.
- Cook potato in boiling water to cover in saucepan 15 minutes or until tender; drain and cool slightly. Cut potato into quarters.
- Cut flank steak diagonally across the grain into thin strips.
- Mound steak strips in center of a lettuce lined-platter. Arrange green beans, potato, onion, tomato, and olives around flank steak. Serve with Peppercorn Ranch dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes