- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 6 small new potatoes, cut in half
- 1 Peppery Grilled Flank Steak
- 9 to 12 cups gourmet mixed greens
- 2 purple onions, cut in half and sliced
- 12 plum tomatoes, quartered
- 3/4 cup niçoise olives
- Peppercorn Ranch dressing
How to Make It
Cook green beans in boiling water in a saucepan 5 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain and set aside.
Cook potato in boiling water to cover in saucepan 15 minutes or until tender; drain and cool slightly. Cut potato into quarters.
Cut flank steak diagonally across the grain into thin strips.
Mound steak strips in center of a lettuce lined-platter. Arrange green beans, potato, onion, tomato, and olives around flank steak. Serve with Peppercorn Ranch dressing.