Beef Rolls with Mustard-Horseradish Cream
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, halved and sliced
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 6 sandwich rolls, split and toasted
- Mustard-Horseradish Cream
- 6 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 pound roast beef, thinly sliced
- Sauté onion and bell pepper in hot oil in a skillet over medium heat 2 minutes or until tender.
- Spread cut sides of each roll with 1 tablespoon Mustard-Horseradish Cream. Top bottom half of each roll evenly with lettuce, onion, bell pepper, and roast beef. Spoon remaining Mustard-Horseradish Cream evenly over beef; top with remaining rolls.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This