Bubbly golden-topped potpie, a tried-and-true meal pleaser, a hearty homey meal with plenty of comforting country flavor. From Marian Clifton: Selma, California. Recipe published in Country Woman January/February 2003.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2/3 cup(s) beef broth
- 1 cup(s) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1/2 cup(s) cubed cooked roast beef
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) biscuit/baking mix
- • In a small saucepan, melt butter. Add onion and cook for 1 minute. Stir in flour and pepper until blended. Gradually whisk in broth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in vegetables and beef; heat through. Transfer to two greased 10-oz. custard cups.
- • In a small bowl, combine egg and milk. Stir in biscuit mix until smooth. Spoon evenly over meat mixture. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and top is golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note