Beef Pot Roast in Pressure Cooker
This roast is fork tender and has a wonderful flavor. Season as you prefer. This recipe is for a 6 to 8 Quart pressure cooker.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 pound(s) Beef Pork Roast 2 - 3 inches thick (I always use boneless chuck)
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fat
- 1 tablespoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 4 Onions - medium - sliced
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Water
- Brown roast in fat in cooker.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add onions and water.
- Cover, set control at 10 and cook 40-50 minutes after control jiggles (or cook at 15 for 30-40 minutes)
- Cook cooker normally for 5 minutes, then place under faucet.
- Prepare gravy recipe.
- 2 cups Broth (Liquid from cooked meat)
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Cold water
- Skim excess fat from broth. Add enough water to broth if necessary, to measure 1 cup. (Use 2 cups for 6 - 8 Qt. recipe)
- Mix flour and cold water until smooth. Gradually stir into broth.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until gravy is smooth and thickened. Season with sale and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PharStarr and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note