Beef Pot Roast in Pressure Cooker
Community Recipe from
- 4 pound(s) Beef Pork Roast 2 - 3 inches thick (I always use boneless chuck)
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fat
- 1 tablespoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 4 Onions - medium - sliced
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Water
- Brown roast in fat in cooker.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add onions and water.
- Cover, set control at 10 and cook 40-50 minutes after control jiggles (or cook at 15 for 30-40 minutes)
- Cook cooker normally for 5 minutes, then place under faucet.
- Prepare gravy recipe.
- 2 cups Broth (Liquid from cooked meat)
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Cold water
- Skim excess fat from broth. Add enough water to broth if necessary, to measure 1 cup. (Use 2 cups for 6 - 8 Qt. recipe)
- Mix flour and cold water until smooth. Gradually stir into broth.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until gravy is smooth and thickened. Season with sale and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PharStarr and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes