Beef Pot Roast
Community Recipe from
- 1 Rump roast Sm-med
- 1 envelope(s) Onion soup mix
- 1 envelope(s) Brown gravy mix
- 1 Apple sauce Individual serving
- 2 cup(s) Water
- Salt & pepper
- 1 Small bag of carrots Sliced
- 2 Med-lg potatoes Cut up
- 1/2 Yellow onion Sliced
- 1 stalk(s) Celery Sliced
- Sear the roast in frying pan with small amount of oil. Sear all sides well. Put roast, the vegetables in crock pot. Mix envelope mixes with water an applesauce, then pour all over.
- Set crock pot low and let it cook for at least 8-10 hours(recommened 14). The gravy came out really thick and good, meat was falling apart, vegetable were really tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Mlugo88 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Beef Pot Roast Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes