Recipe published in Country August/September 1993.
Marinate: 4 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup(s) water
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 4 drop(s) hot pepper sauce
- 1 beef flank steak (2 to 2-1/2 pounds), trimmed
- • In a large bowl, combine the oil, water, soy sauce, lemon-pepper, Worcestershire sauce and pepper sauce; set aside.
- • Cover steak with plastic wrap. Flatten to 1/2-in. thickness. Remove plastic. Diagonally cut into 1/2-in. strips; add to marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- • Drain and discard marinade. Divide meat strips into eight portions. Roll strips into pinwheels, using larger strips around edges. Secure each with a skewer.
- • Grill over medium-hot heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until beef reaches desired doneness.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note