Beef Pastry Pockets
From Andrea Chaput: Blaine, Washington. Recipe published in Country Ground Beef.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 1/2 cup(s) (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) 4% cottage cheese
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 package(s) (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- • In a large skillet, cook beef until no longer pink; drain and cool. Stir in the cheddar cheese, cottage cheese, eggs and pepper; mix well.
- • Cut pastry into eight 5-in. squares, 1/4-in. thick. Place heaping 1/3 cupfuls of meat mixture in center of squares. For each square, fold one edge over filling to form a triangle. Moisten edges with water; press together with a fork to seal.
- • Place on an ungreased baking sheet; bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note