Beef on a Stick
Marinate: 8 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) honey
- 2 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) cider vingar
- 2 tablespoon(s) hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 boneless beef top sirloin steak (1-1/2 pounds), cut into 1-inch cubes
- • In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients; add beef. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- • Drain and discard marinade. Thread beef onto six metal or soaked wooden skewers. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 8-10 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness, turning occasionally.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note