Beef Noodle Soup
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 46-ounce can(s) V8 juice
- 1 envelope(s) onion soup mix
- 1 3-ounce package(s) beef ramen noodles
- 1 16-ounce package(s) frozen mixed vegetables
- • In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the V8 juice, soup mix, contents of noodle seasoning packet and mixed vegetables.
- • Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 6 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Return to a boil; stir in noodles. Cook for 3 minutes or until noodles are tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note