Beef Noodle Bake Recipe
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Beef Noodle Bake Recipe
- My grandmother brought this recipe with her from Scotland. I like to make
- it for church suppers and picnics.
- Prep: 15 min.
- Bake: 35 min.
- Yield: 6 Servings
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 1 cup (8 ounces) Daisy Brand Sour Cream
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, cubed and softened
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 7 cups uncooked wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion until meat is no longer pink;
- drain. Remove from the heat; stir in the tomato sauce, sour cream, cream
- cheese, sugar and garlic salt.
- Place half of the noodles in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; top
- with half of the beef mixture. Repeat layers. Cover and bake at 350° for
- 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 3-5
- minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
- Nutritional Facts 1 serving (1 each) equals 559 calories, 29 g fat (17 g
- saturated fat), 160 mg cholesterol, 584 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 2 g
- fiber, 33 g protein.
- Originally published as Beef Noodle Bake in Country Extra May 1999, p49
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Beef Noodle Bake Recipe Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes