Beef Noodle Bake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) green pepper chopped
- 1 can(s) tomato soup
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 2 tablespoon(s) catsup
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 pound(s) hamburger
- 3 cup(s) cooked noodles
- 4 ounce(s) cheese grated
- 1 tablespoon(s) pimento
- 3/4 cup(s) soft bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter or margarine
- In 2 quart saucepan cook onion green pepper and hamburger. Remove from heat; blend in soup, water, ketchup, and salt. Stir in noodles, cheese, and pimiento.
- Turn into 1 1/2 quart casserole.. combine crumbs and melted butter. Sprinkle atop casserole. Bake uncovered in 350 degrees oven for 35 to 40 minutes or till hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Beef Noodle Bake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes