This recipe is GREAT! My family loves it. I did add fresh mushrooms & sour cream as suggested by others.
Beef and Mushrooms With Egg Noodles
Whip out your slow cooker! This recipe was rated 5 stars by our readers and it couldn't be easier. Just boil the egg noodles and spoon the beef and mushroom mixture from the slow cooker over the top.
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can CAMPBELL'S Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup SWANSON Beef Stock
- 1/3 cup dry red wine
- 1 (1-oz.) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 (8-oz.) package sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 (2-pound) boneless chuck roast, trimmed
- 1/2 (16-oz.) package extra-wide egg noodles
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 1. Whisk together first 5 ingredients in a lightly greased 5-qt. slow cooker. Stir in mushrooms. Add roast to slow cooker. Cover and cook on HIGH 4 to 4 1/2 hours or until beef is tender and shreddable.
- 2. Meanwhile, prepare noodles according to package directions. Toss hot cooked noodles with 2 tablespoons parsley.
- 3. Spoon beef mixture over hot cooked noodles. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon parsley, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note