- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can CAMPBELL'S Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup SWANSON Beef Stock
- 1/3 cup dry red wine
- 1 (1-oz.) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 (8-oz.) package sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 (2-pound) boneless chuck roast, trimmed
- 1/2 (16-oz.) package extra-wide egg noodles
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, divided
How to Make It
Whisk together first 5 ingredients in a lightly greased 5-qt. slow cooker. Stir in mushrooms. Add roast to slow cooker. Cover and cook on HIGH 4 to 4 1/2 hours or until beef is tender and shreddable.
Meanwhile, prepare noodles according to package directions. Toss hot cooked noodles with 2 tablespoons parsley.
Spoon beef mixture over hot cooked noodles. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon parsley, and serve immediately.