Recipe published in Country Extra May 1991.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 16-ounce package(s) hot roll mix
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 4-ounce can(s) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup(s) (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- • Prepare roll mix according to package directions for pizza crust; let rise. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup, mushrooms, onion and Worcestershire sauce. Remove from the heat.
- • Divide dough into eight pieces. Form each piece into a ball. On a lightly floured surface, roll each ball into an 8-in. circle. Place circles on two lightly greased baking sheets. Divide meat mixture among the eight circles. Top with cheese.
- • Moisten edges of dough and fold in half. Press edges firmly together with a fork. Prick top of dough. Beat egg and water; brush over each pocket. Bake at 400° for about 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note