Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 cup(s) light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) salad oil
- 3 cup(s) scallion chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 piece(s) ginger minced
- 4 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1. Put pulsed ginger, garlic, & scallions in a gallon zip-lock bag.
- 3. Add eest of ingredients to bag and mix together.
- 4. Add beef and marinate 1-2 hours at room temperature or 4 or more in a refrigerator.
- 4. Broil Beef to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Gotowka14 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note