Beef macaroni and cheese
- 2 cup(s) chopped green bell pepper
- 2 cup(s) chopped onion
- 3 cup(s) crushed tomatoes
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 16 ounce(s) elbow macaroni
- 3 cup(s) grated cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 2 pound(s) ground sirloin
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook the macaroni according to package directions; drain and set aside. Heat the oil in a skillet; add the peppers and onion, and saute until soft. Add the ground sirloin and saute until browned. Add the tomatoes, salt and pepper, to taste, and the basil, cumin and oregano. In a large bowl, combine the macaroni and the beef mixture. Spread this mixture into a 9 by 13-inch baking dish. Top with the cheese and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the cheese is lightly browned and bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rskopek and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note