Beef Log Salami
Tasty addition to appetizer tray or buffet spread. Delicious holiday gifts for meat lovers. (Original recipe collected in late 1970's.)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 pound(s) ground lean beef
- 1 tablespoon(s) whole mustard seeds
- 1 tablespoon(s) liquid smoke
- 1 tablespoon(s) coarse cracked pepper
- 4 tablespoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic powder
- Mix all ingredients well in large mixing bowl. Cover and refrigerate 24 hours. Knead well again and divide into 6 to 8 portions. Roll each portion to about 1 1/4" thick. Place on broiler rack at bake in 180 degree oven for 4 1/2 hours. Roll on paper towels to remove any grease. Cool, wrap in foil, and refrigerate. May be frozen.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ebelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Beef Log Salami Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers